Yippee! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Today is the last day of school for the kids. That means, 2 full weeks of family time. Ok partial family time. Sal's working for the most of it but we think he's off for at least a few days. The optimal word "think". Who knows. But regardless, we have cookies to bake, hills to tobaggan, winter walks to take, snuggle time, pj time, movie watching, christmas light watching just general happy merriment. Talk to me on the 3rd and see if my happy good times are still a rolling. I think so!

Merry Christmas eh! lol

Have a fantastic holiday season to all my blog friends!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Jen !! I hope you have a wonderful break and Sal manages a few days off during the holidays.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon