The rules - or one..

Isn't there a rule somewhere in the dating/marriage handbook, albeit unwritten but still implied "if wife HIDES chocolate away from all, no one should eat said chocolate but wife?" Ok yes I hid something from husband, which in theory is a "NO" because in theory we should have no secrets but still dammit it was my chocolate. Grr, damn husband. I didn't forget about chocolate, I was just waiting for no children and husband around in order to eat it. Bugger.

Now to find another stash somewhere..

3 comments:

Crazy Mom said...

You're hilarious!!! Chad made that mistake ONCE too :)

Sara said...

I'm sure there is a rule somewhere that protects that hidden chocolate. :)

Jo-Ann said...

Teeheehee! Hope you find a good hidey hole!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon