Canary in a coalmine and other things I've learned

So while riding for 2 yes count them 2 hours on the bike tonight, I learned a few things.

  1. A playlist is essential. If you don't have one you will be screwed.
  2. Canary in a coalmine is a very strange song, but it strangely has a good beat.
  3. If you don't have a good plan you will not win on Mantracker and will get captured
  4. I really want to go on Mantracker next year. (OLN 7pm)
  5. Beth off of Dog the Bounty Hunter has extremely large boobs and you can't beat Dog
  6. Big hair is back in see BUMPITS
  7. You can have no bra straps showing and bigger boobs with a simple clip
  8. Never, and I mean NEVER let a detective take your drink to the 'garbage' if you are guilty of something, anything - this thanks to SVU
  9. My back/shoulder trap area still is sore!
  10. I could have probably went for another hour on the bike, if not for the insane boredom!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon