- Remember to update blog more than once a week. You had a goal remember?
- Dairy is NOT your friend. It sucks, move on. And stop consuming any dairy please.. Thanks ..your guts ;)
- Seed planting starts tomorrow. March 2nd. I'll have leeks, and a few tomato seedlings
- Gluten Free Goddess's bread recipe is the one to keep. It actually holds up after 3 days. And freezes. So remember to always have on hand: millet, teff/buckwheat, and almond flour
- Sticking up for your child may not be the popular vote around the playground ie: you may get the stink eye, but you are doing the right thing and you know you don't over-react ever so it must have been important to go all mama bear!
- We are almost completely out of factory farmed meat. I couldn't just throw it out - that would have been even more of a travisty. So get on the ordering..
- Your family goes through 4 loaves of bread every 10 days as of March 1st, 2012
I think those are all the points of the week. How did your weeks shape up?