3 hours 28 minutes

I'm on the "holy crap, I've eaten so much crap this last month (ok 5) and it ends tonight at midnight diet" So I have 3 hours and 28 minutes to eat what I want and then its great healthy food from tomorrow morning on.

It is a pretty sad feeling when you go into your closet to find not one, but ten pairs of jeans that all are just a tad too, ok really, small on you. Makes you hit rock bottom a little quicker. So I have 3 hours and 25 minutes left..

Tomorrow Sal reluctantly will start the DASH diet with me. Its a great get the sodium and bloat out of your system quickly diet. Sadly you can't make it tasty for the first 14 days but we've done it before and we will do it again.

Tomorrow bike on the trainer for 45 minutes. Yippee. I can't wait.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon