These blogs just don't write themselves..

Who knew? lol

Yes my bloggy friends, I have not wrote a single word in 20 days. Nothing, zilch, nada. I haven't went onto and poked around any of my favorite blogs. Showed no blog love in a very long time. Why? You may ask. It has been very busy in this household.

I had the flu, my kids had the flu and that was just the first week. Then the second, we were trying to get back into the game. Harder then you would think. And then the third I was making 144 brownies for a Christmas Cookie Exchange. A L O T of brownies. 6 different types actually. Lots and lots of brownies. But well worth it.

Now things are about to speed up again. But I should say that training is well underway for the 2010 Ride to Conquer Cancer. I am biking upwards of 2 hours 3X a week on the trainer at home. Walking lots. The Sobeys around the corner that just opened up has been a godsend. I walk there a lot.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American family and friends. And to those of you who have lost a parent/child/spouse this year, remember to remember the little things that you loved about that person and try to have a very happy holiday season!

3 comments:

Judy T said...

Glad to have you back! Have a peaceful holiday- eat some pumpkin pie, even if you aren't American! It's good for the soul to be thankful!
Judy

Michelle said...

i havent been pouring out any blog love lately either. I do read a lot though! Usually I'm not signed in
They are building a sobeys .25 kms away from my house right now. I'll probably give up superstore for the closer one. Seems thats how I shop....whatever is closest lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon