I am in love..

I am in a very happy place lately. WOOHOO. I have two wonderfully amazing children. I have a very loving and supportive husband. I have 5, yes 5 nephews. Great mom and wonderful friends!

I am in love with my newest nephew. Mr Jake is adorable. So cute and cuddly. I remember those days all too well. Those first few weeks were you have an overwhelming sense of WHAT THE HECK HAVE WE DONE! or the equally popular YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN. or seriously BABIES CRY THAT MUCH? So today I went over to babysit while Ange slept. I remember the complete exhaustion. You get used to the exhaustion as even today I have a 2.5 year old who doesn't sleep through the night. But when the only real "sleepless night" you ever had as a reference was when you were in your twenties doing a pub crawl, the first few weeks suck. But that's the joy of parenting..

So I'm going to ask you, what were your first months like with your first? I had it easy with my first, my second was the killer.

2 comments:

Jo-Ann said...

Oh how nice of you! I think that is the best gift for a new mom. :)

My first was my killer... still is. lol

Jenn M said...

Haha

Bella was a great baby and a really crappy sleeper now. Blech..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon