Friends..

I think I'm a pretty lucky gal.

This has probably been the worst 15 months, with a huge emphasis on extremely crudiness the last 3 months, and I have found I have some great friends. Not a huge amount, because I'm slightly picky and standoffish ok really picky and very standoffish, but that's me. Take it or leave it. 32 years of being like this isn't going to change.

Some are bloggy friends, some are online community friends, some are friends who have moved away (ok lets say deserted me ;-)) and some are friends who have just recently become friends. And some, one, has been my friend since the beginning of time. Yes I'm old. But I'm also very very lucky.

It's so nice to have people around you who ask questions on how you are doing, but don't dwell on the crap. Who can laugh at you burning your butt (if you don't know the story, just think Jenn, stove and reaching for glass and you'll get the gist) and then they talk about their lives. Conversations that don't talk about the 'C' word or all about the 'K' word but friends that talk about the cool crafts they've been doing. Or the weird s$it disturbing they've been doing. Or just talking. Getting out of the house. Going to Applebees, which with the exception of the frozen apple crisp was a great night out!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Thanks for reading my weird and crazy life. Thanks for being a part of my weird and crazy life . I don't have blog candy for you (because its a freaking recession and well S isn't working very much) but my thanks is all I can say. Thanks!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon