Illness begone..

So yeah, life this year has been a lot of sickness.  A friend of mine said it best about her own kids - one has been without medicine for less than a week since October.  Sums our house up completely.

But I'm not going to focus on the fact that Strep throat (can't swollow ergo can't eat) sucks, I'm going to concentrate on the fact that for the first time since I was a teenager, I'm below 150 lbs.. Sure, its from starvation due to the fact that I can't swallow, but whatever I'll take it!  :)   It won't last, but I almost want to take a picture of the scale because regardless of strep I'm below 150lbs!

Now another word of advice .. I'm full of advice this week.  Don't let your children pick off hangnails as bad things happen and the second probably more important one, when you know you have strep throat don't ignore it because your youngest has something "worse" get it fixed because exhaustion hits really hard and when you see spots from the afore mentioned starvation you aren't helping anyone!  The whole, put the air mask on yourself first!  Why do we forget to do that??

Spring please come!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon