When wishing for something..

When wishing or praying, state some parameters..

I have complained A LOT in the last 6 months about how I would kill for my dear lovely wonderful husband to be at work. And by god I got it. Note to self, when talking to god, make yourself clear. I really didn't mean 12 days in a row without a day off. I really really didn't mean at least 7 more days until one day off. I just wanted normal. You know, normal for construction. 6 days on, 1 day off. This is what I really wished for. Good news though. I haven't killed anyone. I've only thought about running away once. And that was day 10. So we should get out of this construction season unscathed and hopefully prepared for the next winter shut down..

On another note. 14 days left. HOLY SHEEP!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon