Have you heard?!?

I need help. (no not that kind of help, well maybe, but that's not what this is about)

I am coming to you all my blog friends, followers and lurkers to help me achieve the dream. The dream of a cancer free future.

10 more weeks of training and 8 weeks left of fundraising (EEK) and I'm short.

Here is my plea. Over the past 3 years I have raised almost $14000 towards the Alberta Cancer Foundation, and ultimately, a cancer free world. I am very close to being able to hang up my walking, running and biking shoes because after this RIDE I am taking a couple years off the fundraising wagon. I will still be a very active participant, but I will be "crewing" the 2011 and 2012 events and will not need to pester ask for help from a fundraising perspective. However due to tough economic times, I need help this year.

If you can spare a few dollars, please go to

www.conquercancer.ca/goto/jenniferminardi


and help me finish this journey off with a bang. I need to finish it for myself, and my daddy.

Thank you so very much,

Jenn

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon