Don't say I never..

Dear Bella,

When you are a teenager, you'll get to that point where I'm mean, horrible, I never do anything for you etc etc, blah blah blah. But I want to say that today Sept 16, at 11pm in Calgary when it is 32C I, your WONDERFUL, SUPERB, AWESOME, Mom just made 38 cupcakes (in two flavors I might add) for your Kindergarten class tomorrow to celebrate your 5th birthday.. So PFFT. I rock. And I never want to hear, you never did anything for me MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM because I'll just say, read my blog.

Love your awesome Mom.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Crazee Juls said...

:) So true! Happy Birthday to your girl!

Judy T said...

Happy birthday to your darling daughter. Good luck with the reminders....
And have a Barbie Bonanza Birthday!!!
Judy

Jo-Ann said...

Oh yes, I completely concur.

Happy Birthday Bella!

Marisa @ Getting Back To Basics said...

Here's the proof. Happy birthday to your little one.

Michelle said...

So very true ....they have no idea (until they become paretns). God I sound like my mother now !!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl !!

Michelle said...

Oh that is such a great reason to have a blog. I'm going to have o remember that when I have ungrateful teenagers in the house. Especially since the cupcake order has already been placed for next month!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon