Laughing from above..

Wednesday. It's Wednesday. I finally got 5 hours sleep last night. Been up all week every 55 minutes with E. It has not been fun. I'm exhausted. Actually to say I'm exhausted would be an understatement. I'm flipping pooped. But that's the job.

I was excited, on the road to a whopping 6.5 to 7 hours sleep when the little bugger, and that is a nice phrase to describe my little twit, decided that 5:45 was it. sleep no more. and how did she wake her dear old mom up? by doing something so horrible, so disgusting, so Me like I had to laugh. If dad is watching he would be rolling on the floor laughing. She woke me up by not only flipping the main light on at 5:45 but prying my eyelids open. A Jenn thing. She is me. She looks like me, is moody like me and is, me. Sal calls her L.J. because of all the similarities.
Oh how I'm not looking forward to the teenage years.

Have a great morning.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon